Friday, November 6, 2009

More Opportunities

I had a great trip to Maryland this week and I am very excited to go back on Monday! We were able to talk to Dr. Henderson a lot and share some ideas with him. We haven’t settled on any ideas, but I a writing up proposals and estimated costs for them. I will write more about them when I have some details. I will get to talk to him again this week about the plans for the meetings and other ideas we have.

Today I did an interview for the Spartanburg Herald Journal. It was pretty neat to be able to share my story again and to know that it will be shared with others! It was also really good practice for the interview in Maryland next week! I am really excited, but also nervous for that. I am very thankful for all of the opportunities that I have been given!

1 comment:

  1. These are incredible opportunities Mackenzie! I am excited to see what more God has in store.
    Have you had ANY time to think about your Research paper? If we need to consider adjustments to your timeline come talk to me.

    ReplyDelete