Monday, November 23, 2009

Lots of Waiting

This week, I feel like I have not accomplished very much. It has been a lot of waiting on my part. We are waiting on the producer in DC to get back with us on a date for the interview. They have to work around Dr. Henderson’s hectic schedule so I have to be very flexible. I am completely okay with this though! I am just thankful to have these opportunities!

On Tuesday we received the article from Maryland. It turned out beautifully! We have asked for more copies because we only have 3. I am also trying to figure out how to post it on this blog. It shouldn’t be too complicated though.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Mackenzie, you have beautiful blogs, very uplifting, as well as your journey with EDS, my son is 10 and was dianosed at age 2, we live in Bermuda and go to Boston Childrens every 6 months, I am computer challenged can you email me at tedyer@gov.bm when you get a moment? I am inspired by you...Tyrece is the only person with EDS here.
    May God continue to Bless you

    ReplyDelete