Monday, November 30, 2009

Preparing for Christmas Break

We still have not heard back from the producer, so we are assuming it will not happen soon.  The hospital kept the tickets they had bought for us and has asked that we use them the next time we come up.  It was very generous of them and we are very grateful for the tickets.  We don’t know if they will want to do the story at a later date, but we are hoping!

Kyri, the woman who wrote the article for the hospital newsletter, sent me more copies of the article.  I will put a copy in the senior lounge.  I still haven’t figured out how to post it here but I will keep working on it.

I spoke with Dr. Henderson this week as well.  I will be spending a week up there over Christmas break so we will have lots of time to work together on his website.  Mom and I have been doing research on how make website for him and looking at what other doctors’ websites look like.  I am really excited to be able to meet with him and get this started.

1 comment:

  1. God has a plan for the interview. I am sure He will work out the perfect timing. It sounds like your time in Maryland will be put to good use! Are you taking pics of all of this? I would love to see Dr. Henderson ... may be you could post some pics of your trip to Maryland and some of the people that have been so important to you from up there. Keep in mind your final presentation and how to show what all has been going on.

    ReplyDelete