Thursday, October 8, 2009

Proposal Time

My proposal is tomorrow and I am very excited! I enjoy talking about my project and can’t wait to share it with more people! I feel prepared for the presentation and for any questions the board will have!

This week has been very hectic. I have been preparing for not only my proposal, but also my trip to Maryland. I leave Sunday morning and return Wednesday evening. On Monday I have my 3 month post-op appointment with Dr. Henderson. Then on Tuesday I have a lunch meeting with Dorothy Poppe (the executive director off CSF), the Washington Chapter of CSF meeting, and a dinner meeting with Dr. Henderson. At the meeting, I will be giving a talk about my medical journey and experience with surgery this summer. I am excited to have this opportunity to share my story with others and to encourage them in their journeys! This will be a great experience and I will post about it next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment