Thursday, October 22, 2009

CSF Chapter Progress

Last night I received a phone call from Dr. Henderson. We were able to talk for a while about the first Carolina Chapter meeting. We will hold it in Spartanburg because it is in a good location for North and South Carolina. We hope to have it some time in mid-late January. I am still working on a lot of the detail and will be sending out an email on the Chiari and EDS support group boards to let them know what we are planning. I am also working on the letter that I am sending to the Chair of Neuroscience at MUSC. I hope to finish this by then end of the week as well.

I will be returning to Bethesda this Sunday. I will be able to meet with Dr. Henderson while I am there! I am very excited for the opportunity to go back up there! I will return home on November 3 so I will send my birthday in Bethesda! I couldn’t ask for a better birthday present!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment