Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Relation of Paper and Focus

Relation of paper and project:

I decided that I am going to do 4 case studies for my paper. This is a good way to show specific people’s experiences and how EDS affects their daily life! I am really excited about this! I have the 4 people picked out and am going to contact them this week for their permission. Dr. Henderson is going to email me some papers he and other doctors have written and I will contact Dr. Francomano today. Since I will be returning to Maryland in less than a month, I can speak with both of them in person and get their help in writing the case studies.

Focus:

I am very interested in my project because it is my life! Ehlers-Danlos is something that I will have to deal with for the rest of my life. It plays a major part in everything that I do every single day! I feel that it is my responsibility to share this with others so that they won’t have to go through many things that I did! This project is not just a project for my senior year, it is a project for my life. After I graduate, I plan to continue working with Dr. Henderson and the Chiari and Syringomyelia Foundation.

I am doing a lot of work on my project so I will probably post again this week. I am very excited about my upcoming plans and sharing them with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment